Publius Forum

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Left Wrist On Vacation

You may have noticed I haven't been writing much since yesterday. That's because when I tripped over my feet, I landed on my left wrist. Yes, the one that I had to go to the hospital for way back when. I put the brace back on it, but I am going to have to take it easy on the typing. Darn! I really want to cover this great pick for VP by Sen. McCain.

I had no hope for him, and I certainly had no desire to donate to his campaign. Today I did just that. Granted it isn't much, but he is lucky I gave him anything at all! Actually, I didn't give it for him. I contributed in the hopes that she will become our first woman president! WOW! ;)

Well, that's why I didn't get back to the prior post yesterday, "Sarah Palin to be John McCain's VP!" Oops! Have a great weekend. Signing off for a little while.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.