Publius Forum

Friday, August 8, 2008

Name the Enemy

Jeffrey Imm has written a very powerful rebuke about this so-called 'war on terror'. It is titled, "1998 U.S. Embassy Bombings and Denial on Jihad's Ideology," and I recommend you read it. Yesterday was the tenth year since al Qaida bombed our embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania killing 250 people (10 Americans) at the Nairobi embassy and injuring over 6,000 people. Three hundred people later died from their wounds.

So what has been done since then? They will not target any group of people or any ideology. Well good for them! Nice to know you, suckers! This makes me so very angry. You know who the enemy is, yet you refuse to name him. You know where he lives, yet you fear going after him. Don't get mad at us because we do. See, we choose LIFE. If you want to die, fine. But leave me out of it.

I may be just a girl, but I've bigger ones than all of you put together. (That is regarding the State Department, the whole government of Kenya and most of the USA gov't 'officials'.) It is the Muslims. That religion needs to either reform or be destroyed. Period. There. Someone has finally said it.

Does that mean that every Muslim is a jihadi? Only if they are true Muslims and not Kafrs! Those who are Kafrs want reform, but they will not step out of line due to fear. So what do we do?

I know. In the beginning, middle or near the end of the war, why don't we treat them like criminals and sentence them for 5 1/2 years and give them time served from Gitmo? That leaves six months left for Hamdan, Osama bin Laden's driver. Oh, that's really bright! What idiots thought this one up? I WANT SOME FREAKIN' JUSTICE, and I'm tired of waiting around while idiots twiddle their thumbs while the country burns...Have a nice day.

Update: Stop the ACLU has some commentary on the verdict of Hamdan. Go check it out.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Today I am having a Linkfest party for all my friends, they ones I know and they ones I will come to know. If you have a post you would like to share with more people, why not trackpost it here? All you have to do is add my Permalink somewhere in your article (usually at the bottom), then trackback to it. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback Everyone have a nice day.

Friends who have shared their posts for your reading pleasure:
1. Shadowscope: Caylee Anthony Updates II.
2. W. Right Truth: Jimenez Family Stalked By Eagle Tribune Reporter.
3. Mark My Words: Resume enhancements and energy policy.
4. Mark My Words: Words do matter.
5. Phastidio.net: Maverick No More.
6. A Blog For All: Russian-Georgian War Claims 1,500 As Attacks Intensify.
7. third world county: Real First-Person Shooter “Game”.
8. Adam's Blog: Leftist Intimidation Tactics.
9. Woman Honor Thyself: Olympics Volleyball: Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh’s BodieS.
10. Right Truth: Letter to Senator Bob Corker (R-TN).
11. Pirate's Cove: Leftist AWOL’er Faces 3 Years In The Slammer.
12. Mark My Words: Moral equivalency did not stop the Soviet Union.
13. Mark My Words: More Barack Obama phallicisms.
14. Leaning Straight Up: If you are wondering where I have been...
15. The Virtuous Republic: Camp Washington’s Washington in Drag.
16. Woman Honor Thyself: Weird NameS for ChildreN?
17. Mark My Words: Barack Obama and pro-life voters?

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.