Publius Forum

Saturday, August 16, 2008

OMG, It's Beautiful and It Works!

Many of you may know that when you have to call a plumber, this is a time of distress. We had a major pipe break and were without water for a whole week. The job these guys did is remarkable! They even cleaned up after themselves. Not only did they come back and replaster the holes they created to get to the pipes to replace them all, but they did it so quickly! Well, quickly according to me.

The first day they did the re-piping. The toilet is working! Yippee! The second day they came back to make sure every hole they made was secured, plastered, and finished. They are coming back today to put the finish finishing on the job. I have to find out what the name of this company is so I can share it with you.

Honestly, I have never had a plumber that cleaned up after himself. This was a group of about eight young men did a fantastic job, and I recommend them. That is why I want to get the name of their company. I would like to promote them.

They have no idea that I am doing this, therefore I am not getting paid for this recommendation. I am just thrilled with their work.

To all business out there: Do a good job, get a good write up. Treat me poorly, as MSN found out, and I will rack you over the coals! This is my PSA warning. lol.

I will put the name of the company as an update, so stay tuned. I know we all have needed a plumber at least once in our lives and if you live in Southern California, you want to call these people. Have a great day!

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.
Digg! Digg!
May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.
Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis
Today I am having a Linkfest party for all my friends, they ones I know and they ones I will come to know. If you have a post you would like to share with more people, why not trackpost it here? All you have to do is add my Permalink somewhere in your article (usually at the bottom), then trackback to it. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback. Everyone have a nice day.

Friends who have shared their posts for your reading pleasure:
The first one was a duplicate. Oops!
2. Mark My Words: Excessive word count...
...doesn't always change the meaning...
3. Right Truth: LIFE WAS MEANT TO GLOW.
LIFE WAS MEANT TO GLOW By R.J. Godlewski©August 16, 2008, All Rights Reserved...
4. Blog @ MoreWhat.com: Bihar, India to Promote Rat Cuisine.
By Steve Herman. New Delhi. Herman report - Download (MP3). Herman report - Listen (MP3). Most cooks do their best to keep rats out of the kitchen, but in Bihar, one of India’s poorest states, officials are doing just the opposite. The wel...
5. Mark My Words: Some contests are not so cool to win.
It appears that the UK Observer had a competition for most vapid and uninformed and then ran an article spotlighting the winners in their review section today...
6. Woman Honor Thyself: An American Carol: HollywooD TakeS on the Left.
These affluent, Limo koolaid drinkin Lefties, because of their priviledged circumstances, can't see the world through the same lenses as us plebians. They display disdain and complete intolerance for conservatives, even their fellow actors...
7. Mark My Words: Barack Obama needs to talk to Indigo Montoya.
The justice seeking, sword wielding Spaniard of The Princess Bride had more to say than, "My name is Indigo Montoya, you killed my father, now prepare to die."...
8. Right Voices: Obama: Hey I have An Idea, Let’s Seat The Florida And Michigan Delegates.
“I believe party unity calls for the delegates from Florida and Michigan to be able to participate fully alongside the delegates from the other states and territories,” he wrote. “Democrats in Florida and Michigan must know they are f...
9. Mark My Words: Obama campaign admits he lied about infanticide.
After much criticism, we now have this from the Obama campaign...
10. Woman Honor Thyself: Michael Phelps: Inspiration? You BeT.
Whenever one of my clients asked me which one was Michael Phelps, I looked up at the huge screen in the lobby and simply said: "Oh, the one in the lead"...
11. Diary of the Mad Pigeon: Pigeontracks: Professional Military Readings.
Tomorrow's our monthly professional military readings round table, where we gather to discuss assigned readings over lunch (think Book Club, but with better explosions). Sounds lame on paper, but they're actually a great time, especially when the con...
12. Blog @ MoreWhat.com: …Officially a Christian Nation.
Though the internet presence from which the article below hails and the excerpt provided here clearly indicate a liberal slant on things, Joan Walsh did a reasonable job overall with separating her personal opinion from any reporting. But the fact...
13. walls of the city: 100% pure grade a bullshit.
You know, it is reading nonsense like this that really make me start to question what kind of place our country has turned into. If this Marine, Sgt. Jose Nazario, committed a crime, he should and would be reactivated, sent...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.