Publius Forum

Sunday, August 24, 2008

ZzzzZzzzZzzz

A sweet lady by the name of Angel wrote a nice article the other day called, "ResT & RelaxatioN..Ahhh". I laughed in its face (the post), put it aside, out of my mind...or did I? I usually get around two to three hours of sleep at a time, and that's only when my body says, 'No more!' I have fallen asleep in some very strange places, and that isn't too safe.

Ah yes, back to the point. I'm about to pass out again. I can usually tell when it is about to happen. My problem is that I fight it. Why? So much to do! But not this time.

Thanks, Angel. I'm going to stop laughing and take your advice. Your post was very timely! ;)

PS. This could also apply to all the gushing happening in Denver, CO. If you do not know why, just google "media OR democrat national convention". Blah!

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.
Today I am having a Linkfest party for all my friends, they ones I know and they ones I will come to know. If you have a post you would like to share with more people, why not trackpost it here? All you have to do is add my Permalink somewhere in your article (usually at the bottom), then trackback to it. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback Everyone have a nice day.

Some posts from Cha-cha-cha-chan-ges, and others because I want to share them with you: Woman Honor Thyself - ObamA, Biden, Germany and SwastikaS, The Virtuous Republic - Doonesbury: Worst Comic Ever, Right Truth - Right Truth Two - open for business.

Friends that have trackbacked to this post for your reading pleasure:
1. Shadowscope: Blogs for Borders Video Blogburst.
Our weekly vlog -- podcast on illegal immigration and border security issues. In this weeks edition... You Do The Math: Is the ID theft associated with illegal immigration really a 'victimless crime?' We investigate. Welcome to post America: LA slide...
2. The World According To Carl: Uncle Jay Explains The News — August 25, 2008.
Uncle Jay's News Word for this week is "nominee."
3. Blog @ MoreWhat.com: Dems Head to the Kook-Aid Trough.
For weeks now and to the opening of the Dems convention the talk has been 'party unity'. With groups like PUMA and the modified words of the acronym, party unity my ass, does it seem unity is not a guarantee? Obama having to appease the...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.