Publius Forum

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NFL Week 2: 14 Sept 08

When you look at the NFL team schedules, you also can get the channel, tickets, DirectTV, DirectTV HD, Sirus Home and Sirus Away, and Westwood One (radio). I shall provide the names of teams playing, where you can catch it, and at what time they're playing. I will also provide my picks. All times shall be EST. Let's start with the 1 pm games.

1 pm.
Team Tickets TV DirTV HD Sirius: Home Away.
*GB @ DET. Tickets. FOX 709 709 127 122
*NYG @ STL. Tickets. FOX 710 710 125 118
NO @ *WAS. Tickets. FOX 711 711 123 130
*BUF @ JAC<. Tickets. CBS 705 705 91 107
*TEN @ CIN. Tickets. CBS 704 704 144
*OAK @ KC. Tickets. CBS 706 706 113 110
IND @ *MIN. Tickets. CBS 707 707 121 129
CHI @ *CAR. Tickets. FOX 708 708 119 126
************************
4:05.
ATL @ *TB. Tickets. FOX 713 713 107 121
SF @ *SEA. Tickets. FOX 712 712 130 122
************************
4:15.
*SD @ DEN. Tickets. CBS 715 715 91 127
NE @ *NYJ. Tickets. CBS 714 714 123 126
MIA @ *ARI. Tickets. CBS 716 716 125 119
*BAL @ HOU. Tickets. CBS 717 717 113 152
************************
8:15.
*PIT @ CLE. Tickets. NBC (Sirius Home-127, Away-126.) (Radio)
************************
Monday Night Football 8:30pm (for those who waste their money on cable) *heh*
*PHI @ CLE. Tickets. ESPN 206 73 127 126 (Radio)

My picks this weeks are going to be basically whom I believe will win. Except for the Oakland Raiders and the Buffalo Bills. I choose them all year. ;)

GB vs Detroit. Oh my. Green Bay won last week, but I did not get to watch the game. I don't know how well they played. I know the Detroit Lions did not win, but they could still pull it off. I'm going to stay with the Packers for a while longer. I think I'll just go through and pick them with the opportunity to come back and change my mind shall

I found out some news about a player. The QB for the New England Patriots is out for the season. It is a terrible thing that happened to Tom Brady. Even though I can't stand the NE Pats, I certainly did NOT want anyone to get injured. Especially not for the whole season.

NYG v STL, I'll go with NYG. I always go against STL, and I really like NYG. NO Saints v Washington, I want both of them to win. I'll pick New Orleans. No, I'll pick Washington. No, I was right the first time. (Changed my mind again, going with Washington.) BUF v JAC, Buffalo. TEN v CIN, Tennessee Titans. OAK v KC, Oakland Raiders, IND v MIN, Indiana has been pretty good, but so has Minnesota. I'll go with the home team in situations like this. Like what? Like, I can't make up my mind! Minnesota Vikings. CHI v CAR, Carolina Panthers. (If I go for the Bears, they'll lose.)

In the afternoon we have ATL v TB, and SF v SEA. I'll go with Tampa Bay Buccanneers and the Seahawks. Then at 4:15, we have SD v DEN (SD), NE v NYJ (NYJ), MIA v ARI (Arizona Falcons, but Miami Dolphins could surprise everyone), and BAL v HOU (Houston Texans, although I haven't seen either team play yet this year).

That leaves the 8:15pm game between Pittsburgh and Clevland, and Monday Night Football which is sporting PHI v DAL. I am taking Pittsburgh against Clevland and Philadelphia Eagles over Dallas Cowboys. And that's all she wrote for now. ;)

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis
Today I am having a Linkfest party for all my friends - the ones I know and the ones I will come to know. If you have a post you would like to share, why not trackpost it here? All you have to do is add my Permalink somewhere in your article (usually at the bottom), then trackback to it. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback? Everyone have a nice day.

Friends I have trackbacked to through Linkfest and others: No Apology - Update on Howard Industries: Soooo...Americans Are Willing To Work After All.., third world county - "Did Governor Palin…?" Check Your Facts, third world county - Political Attacks, Potbelly Stove - Obama's foot and mouth disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.