Publius Forum

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dear God, Please Save My Kitty

Dear God,

I accidentally gave Raider my medication instead of the medication I have to give her for another 3 weeks for her kidney stones. I have epilepsy, and she is on her way to the emergency hospital right now. Please God, watch over her. Save her. Help them know what to do when she gets there. I wrote down all the information they need. It was 10 pm when it happened, I gave my brother my meds and hers so the doctor will know what to do. Please God, I do not want to lose my Raider.

I am so sorry this happened. It was my fault, not hers. Please protect her, Lord. She should be at the Vets by now. They are going to call me. I don't know why, maybe for money, but that's okay. She is worth it. Every penny. I just pray she will forgive me. It will probably be easier for her to do, since she is a cat and does not know any better, than it will be for me to forgive myself. I need your help, God. Thank You for always being there.

At least this time when I write You, it isn't because I cannot get over one of my babies deaths. (Kitties) Thank You again, and I love You so very much. I hope today is a good one for You. I pray for Your flock, that we should all remember You and Your Mercy, Justice, Love, Comfort, and Almighty Power and Goodness.

Just one question. How can You continue to love a screw-up like me?

Before I finished that sentence right before this one, I want anyone who reads this to know, the doctor just called. She is going to be alright. Thank You, God, for continuing to love screw-ups like me. You are AWESOME!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.